Saturday, November 8, 2008

{this man}

recently casey and i shared our testimoney's with our small group. it was a good experience for both of us (nervracking for me, though).

i had never actually heard casey share his testimony and i thoroughly enjoyed hearing him share.

i love this man.

i love who he was when i met him, and i love who he is this very day.
here are the top ten reasons i love him. {though, i could name many more!}
10. he has the best laugh i have ever heard
9. he has rough, hard working hands
8. he has integrity and is a hard worker
7. he is a deep thinker
6. he fought for my affecti
ons {and won!}
5. he is gentle and st
rong
4. he sings really well
3. he is an incredible {and i do mean incredible} father
2. he loves every bit of me
1. he is passionate about his Savior

i am so thankful he chose me t
o be his wife!

2 comments:

  1. Those are such cute pictures! (But don't tell Casey I said they were "cute"....tell him I said they were "manly" or something.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have tears running down my cheeks...you are a precious gift to my son and to our family. Thanks for loving him and honoring him!

    ReplyDelete