Friday, July 17, 2009

{the gloves are off...i mean braces}

in march of 2007 i ventured into the world of
{adult braces.}
my teeth weren't super crooked....but they weren't super straight either.
and my jaw popped when i would eat. or yawn. and that wasn't the most comfy.
so casey and i talked it over and decided that i would get braces.
as it turned out, i was headed down the road to some serious tmj issues and my overbite was slowly wearing down my bottom teeth.
{yikes.}
so though the initial idea behind getting braces was purely vanity, it turned out to really be a need.
they told me it would take {18months.}
not too bad, huh?
well the 18 month period {came} and {went.}
so did the 2 year mark.
uuck.
however, i pushed through and my {darling} husband can no longer say that i have a
tin grin.
nope. i have pearly {straight} whites.
here's a before and an after for your viewing pleasure.

3 comments:

  1. Lovely Robin! How beautiful you look! I bet it feels amazing to have those off!
    Yippee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How awesome to see the before and after pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Robo your teeth look great. Love you Bill

    ReplyDelete