Tuesday, August 3, 2010

{my man and i}




this is installment #1 of {hello, i never post to this blog, let's change that now}
this one will be about my man and i.
i like him. a lot. i sort of {crush} on him.
he's so handsome, can you blame me?!? really.

any who.
we found out in december that he knocked me up.
and then in may, we found out we were having a {boy}.
i'm pretty certain that casey is still high 5ing people about that one.
he is still running his business Fine Edge Paintless Dent Repair, and God is still blessing our socks off in regards to that business. my man is a {hard} worker with a ton of {integrity} in his work, and this just keeps dealerships calling him back. i'm so proud of him and the way he {supports} our family.
we are looking forward to celebrating our {7th} wedding anniversary this month.
i'm still in awe over the fact that of {all} the women on this earth the {chose} me to be his wife. crazy cool.

i've been taking a breather from my business, Rag-a-Muffin Totes. i got totally burnt out on sewing after christmas time. don't get me wrong, i had a TON of business and that made for our being able to bless with christmas gifts huge. i just really needed a break after all that sewing.
also, because we found out i was preggers, i decided i needed to change up my business a bit. i am no longer offering {custom} made bags. someday, i will just have stock built up and posted for sale on the website and peeps will have to purchase totes as is. i hope you all still like what i come up with!

in the meantime, i've just been enjoying life with my 2 {sweet} daughters.
enjoying air conditioning.
enjoying feeling my little man kick the {crap} out of my insides.
and i'm looking forward to getting to meet mr. remington sometime in the upcoming weeks.


2 comments:

  1. *LOVE* the picture of your cute preggers self :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the update, Robin! woohoo. And I appreciate how hard-working Casey is for your family. Pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete