Thursday, December 9, 2010

{embrace the camera}




this friend of mine, hannah is friends with this girl emily...
one gal i {know} is super cool.
the other gal is {presumable} super cool based on her fun blog and the fact that she's friends w/ hannah.
and anyone who is friends with hannah, is cool.
thus, i want to participate in the coolness.

so this is my first week, {embracing the camera}. go here for details on why she begin this little tradition.
what a great concept, right!?!

said cool friend {hannah} took this beautiful photo of me and my littles.

check out her website, she does an amazing job!!!

now go {embrace the camera yourself!}

9 comments:

  1. i adore this pic!! we just took our fam pics last night, i soooooo hope they turn out cute like this! darling family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. a very cute pic, if I say so myself. But, I'm pretty sure it's the people who make it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pic! Last week was my first week to participate and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahhh, i love hannah...she is one of my BFF's. :)

    glad you are joining in this week! cute picture!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great picture...welcome to the club!

    ReplyDelete