Thursday, December 30, 2010

{embrace the camera}

it's late in the day, i know.  
and i've already posted twice today.
apparently i like to post in spurts.
deal.

anywho!  me and the littles were cuddled up on the couch watching a movie after nap and casey snapped this.
i thought it would be perfect for joining in on embrace the camera today.

thanks, emily, for spurring us on to do this!


of course toby the dog had to be snuggle up with us too. 
 isn't it funny how my big ol weimaraner can curl up and look like a such a little dog?

have a great night all! 

2 comments:

  1. Better late than never! Thanks for stopping by my little blog. PS - I LOVE the name Remington - wish I would have thought of it for our son who came home from the hospital with no name!!! After 5 more days we settled on Mack :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it! so glad you joined us this week :)

    happy new year!

    ReplyDelete