Friday, April 29, 2011

{joy in laughter}

a little back story for you:
in 6th grade, my best friend Leah and i decided that i had a really terrible laugh.
like we thought it was so bad, that one night, we sat up for
probably 20mins straight {practicing} and trying to come up with a {better} different laugh for me.
we did not avail.
hence:
i tend to not laugh out loud.
we decided that since we couldn't find something better for me, it was just better if i laughed silently.

i'm like this girl:

oh man.  it's {lame}.
i feel almost certain that i've annoyed quite a few people by saying "that's so funny" instead of just laughing.
i've also come to realize that people might interpret my quietness for being {humorless} which is just not so.
the truth is, i {love} to laugh.
do you know who makes me laugh the most?
this guy:

it's no wonder delaney's so funny with him for a daddy!
casey had done many great things to aid in seeing me grow as a woman and grow into my own identity.
he's helped me countless times work through insecurities, find their roots, and battle them down.
i am so {thankful} for him.
casey makes me laugh more then any other person or thing...and it's a darn good thing he loves me...
because boy oh boy, when i let loose with my laughter, it's all kinds of:
snorting
crying
wheezing
and just plain {crazy} sounds.
and i have so much {fun} laughing with him.
even during some of the most inopportune times, thankyouverymuch mr. egger.

 i'm finding the {joy} in laughing.
laughing out loud and having fun with it.
and not caring what people think.

so be prepared.   
i just might let loose on you someday soon....

maybe, i'll even put my guard down enough to let casey attempt to get it on video.
to be continued...

2 comments:

  1. thanks for noticing hannah...now that it's had a new design for oh.....like 2 months now! nerd.

    ReplyDelete