Monday, March 23, 2009

{my birthday}

{in review}

casey, my beloved husband, has been working since he's know me to break my birthday {curse}.
he began the year he asked me to be his {wife}.
each year keeps getting better.
this year was no exception.
{i had a great birthday weekend}
and a fun time celebrating my bday the weekend before.

i'll start in {chronological} order.
on friday march 13, my dear friends Jessica and Jen planned to kidnap me.
{casey was in on it}
i was swept away friday afternoon to denver.
we went to a {tasty} dinner at an asian food place.
went to a {ritzy old rich person} bar in our hotel where we watched a whole slew of intoxicated, wealthy, {elderly} men and women play the piano and sing their falsetto hearts out. one woman was even wearing a large white fur hat.
{awe.some.}
we continued {after the singing was done} up to our room in the
{brown palace hotel}
to stay in our
{celebrity suite}.
I slept in a giant absolutely incredible bed, sprawled out all by myself.
we slept in then went to breakfast at
{crepes n crepes}.
yum.
did a little shopping and chatting.
it was a great weekend!

{then}
this friday, march 20th
i enjoyed lunch at rhasta pasta with my lovely {mom e} and friend tonia.
watched a movie while the girls napped.
my handsome husband took me out on a date to
{the rustic oven}
i enjoyed some ok raviolis, a delicious glass of wine, and the incredible company and conversation of the man i love.
then we headed over to millenium.
what's {millenium} you ask?
a tattoo parlor.
i got new ink. it didn't hurt too bad.
on saturday, the girls and i lounged around until about 10am. nice.
i went and got my hair cut. did a little strolling in old town. enjoyed some {me} time.
casey grilled up some braught's for dinner.
he gave me the {twilight} dvd....which i proceded to watch.
twice.
and we had a low key relaxing (after church) day on sunday.

{sigh}

i had a great birthday.
not to mention the {loads} of sweet birthday cards that littered my mail box all week. thanks everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Aw, how fun! What's your tat?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for letting us be a part of your wonderful day!! I love celebrating you:) And I really like the new design!!

    ReplyDelete