Wednesday, February 16, 2011

{forward motion}

from the time i could feel him move inside of me...
remi has been super duper active.
at just 4.5 months old, he began the on off on off on off play time while nursing.
he started rolling from his tummy to his back at about 3 months.
and from his back to his tummy at about 5.5 months.
 he likes to "jump" if he is standing while you are holding him.
and he's got the swimming action down when he's on his tummy.
he is all boy as far as go go going.

then.
yesterday.
i put him on his tummy and he got up on his hands and knees and rocked for a couple of seconds.

moment later, this happened.

and i went into the bathroom and threw up.
just kidding.

the video is pretty uninteresting once he reaches the pillow at about 50sec's in...
so feel free to stop watching there.


i have to say, there are parts of raising a boy that really excites me.
and there are parts that make me want to pee my pants.

i'm up for the adventure i guess!

2 comments:

  1. I have to say, I'm glad Nate didn't start movement until a "normal" time of 9-10 months :)
    Yea, about the boy thing, I agree with you completely!! Good thing we have some good people to help us if, I mean when, we need advice and encouragement!
    Oh, and, Remi is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the background music!! and casey's voice:) remi is the little engine that could!!!

    ReplyDelete