Friday, February 4, 2011

{illness}

the egger household has been {sick}.
the sickness that's raveged myself and my children for the last 4 days 
has been one of the worst i've ever experienced.
casey has been a {rockstar}.
he has been my nurse, my friend, my helper, our kids nurse...and so much more.
in the midst of exhaustion, nearly uncontrollable raging 103.8 degree fevers, chills, 
coughing, congestion, runny noses
our whole world has been out of whack.
however, {one} thing has remained steadfast.
unwavering.
faithful and true.

amelia still thinks {toots} are hil.arious.

she could be shacking with chills,
her sweet little body would be racked by coughing.
and in the middle of all that, she will let it {rip}, sheepishly grin, and say,
"hehehehee.  i tooted!"

oh, she's {crazy} alright. 
and makes being awake at 3am....seem a little funnier.

No comments:

Post a Comment