Sunday, August 30, 2009

{can you believe it?}

Last week, my Itty Bitty turned {1 year old}.
This year absolutely flew by.
As cliche as it may sound, {they grow so fast}.
So fast.
She was so tiny, and i loved her instantly.
Her newborn smell.
Her newborn sounds.
Her tiny newborn chicken legs (which are most definitely NOT chicken legs any more....more like nice meaty drumsticks!)

Awww.

I love this girl.
I love who she is.
I love that she is a {drama queen}.
I love that she thinks her big sister is the funniest person in the world.
I love that her first word was {mama} and is still her dominant word.
I love that she is all at the same time, tough...and delicate....and snuggley...and explorative.
Mostly, I love that she is my daughter.
I have the {privileged} and {honor} of getting to be her mama .
What a precious gift my generous Father has given me in her.

{Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward.
Psalm 127:3}

Enjoy the video of her first year of life.


1 comment: