Wednesday, August 19, 2009

{sometimes}

do you ever:

look at
or
think about

someone you love, and all of the sudden
you feel this {overwhelming emotional} response?
i call these
{waves of love}
i get these
{sometimes}.

{sometimes} it even feels like my heart is gonna burst.
i can't stop this feeling,
deep inside of me.
ugachaka ugachaka
{i digress}.

side note:
often times i read people blogs and when they go off subject they bring themselves (and their readers) back by saying, i digress.
i've always wanted to be cool enough to say that.

anyway,
i digress.
:O)

these waves of love,
that i {sometimes} feel.
i look forward to them. and it makes me thankful that i have such {amazing} people in my life to be able to feel this way about.

in fact,
i'm having one for {you} right now.

click here for a throwback to those lovely 90's for ya.

1 comment:

  1. Robin, you are cool with or without digressing!! Thanks for the 70's memory with the song:) I love how you make me laught and make me cry when you write!

    love you forever....mom e

    ReplyDelete