Sunday, August 30, 2009

{sometimes}

{sometimes} i wonder why God reveals to a woman that she is pregnant, if she is then going to miscarry.
i mean, technically, i know {why} miscarriage can happen...but on the {spiritual} side i wonder why God reveals a pregnancy that's not going to progress.
i believe and trust that God knows each of my children, those here on earth, and those who never made it out of my womb.
i believe that God is intentional and purposeful.
but what is the point of finding out that you even were pregnant if the pregnancy isn't going to make it?
i mean, if God know's that a pregnancy is going to fail, that He's never going to place that baby on earth, in my arms, why allow the pregnancy {in the first place}?

{sometimes} i just wonder what's the point in knowing.
what's God's intentions in that?

sorry to be so redundant. just working through it.

2 comments:

  1. What's the intention of allowing a pregnancy He's never going to fufill in the first place? Why allow a life to seed at all if He's never going to let it blossom? I am struggling with the same things myself right now mydear...the "why" is the part we are not yet allowed to see...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Robin, have you read the Shack? I'm reading it now, and it is pretty interesting about why God allows the things he does. Love you and I'm sorry are going through this.

    ReplyDelete