Thursday, August 6, 2009

{sometimes}

{sometimes} casey makes me laugh so hard....
i {snort}.
then, when i remember that moment....say a day or so later,
i laugh so hard i snort {again}.
i l.o.v.e. this.
i love laughing so hard that i can't breath. and i nearly pee my pants.
the very first time i did it was when were were {freshly} dating.
can you say...embarrassing?
he just thought it was {ridiculously} funny.

i love hearing people laugh.
like the other night on a date with casey, there was a woman who's laugh was so bizarre...i nearly snorted right then and there.....but i mean, come on, i was at rodizios...no snorting allowed.
and i had a friend in high school, amanda, who has one of the best laughs i've e.v.e.r. heard.
so did our wedding photographer.
and so does my sister in law.
and do you know what is {great} about my husband?
he's a comedic genius and can imitate these people's laughs whenever i ask him.
which will likely cause me to fall into a fit of
{snorting}

have you ever made me snort?
do share.

2 comments:

  1. C-foz's laugh is THE MOST contagious laugh I have ever heard! If you ever want a snort-FEST, just hang around him for a few seconds while he's laughing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't remember a particular time but i'm sure i've made you snot before. Bill

    ReplyDelete