Thursday, January 6, 2011

{daily delaney}

oh daughter.
you've no idea what's coming to you.
let me just inform you, that you do in fact have a little brother.

a conversation from this morning:

lane: hey mom, wanna play dinosaurs with me?
me: lane, i'd love to, but i need to get ready for our friends to come over.
lane: who's coming over?
me: sarah and emery.
lane:  MOM!  NOOOO!!!!
me:  uhhhh, what's the problem?
lane:  but, emery is a {boy} and he will {chew} on my dinosaurs!
me:  do you see that little person, over there sitting in the blue bumbo seat w/ drool running all down his front?
he's a {boy}.  and he will {chew} on your dinosaurs.
lane:  *passes our on the floor from shock.*
just kidding about that last part....but her face.  oh her face upon realizing that her 
sweet smiling little brother will soon {torture} her.

friends with little boys,  you are good for my daughters life.


No comments:

Post a Comment