Monday, January 24, 2011

{pillow nemesis}

here's the thing.
i like pillows.
throw pillows to be exact.
my sister, sam, teases me about them. and how i'm always arranging and re-arranging them.
i particularly take painstaking care to arrange the pillow on my bed.
there is just something to be said about a well made bed.

here's how i like my bed to look.

pretty right?

well.  i have a pillow nemesis in my home.
not casey.
not the kids.

the dog.


it can be a matter of {seconds} from the time i finish making the bed, to when he decided to 
jump on up and {RUIN} my pretty pillows.

leaving in his wake, destruction.
please, notice, he messed up the blanket as well.

he does this to my couches.
the guest bed.

*sigh*
it's a good think i like this dog.

most days.

1 comment:

  1. I seem to have the same trouble with my sofa. :)

    ReplyDelete