Thursday, January 13, 2011

{an interview with delaney}

*disclaimer*
i am an unoriginal copy cat.  i stole this idea.
that being said, it's still fun.

1. What is something Mommy always says to you?
Do you love me?  Huhuhuhu?(sort of giggled this)

2. What makes Mommy happy?
That I love you. 

3. What makes Mommy sad?
That I don’t love you.  That I don’t obey you, I mean.  That you actually don’t like to discipline me.

4. How does Mommy make you laugh?
when you’re tickeling me.  hehehehee


5. What was Mommy like as a child?
Me.

6. How old is Mommy?
3 years old?  *not quite*  I don’t know how to guess that.

7. How tall is Mommy?
As big as 2 lines.  Bigger then dada.  *hmm*

8. What is Mommy's favorite thing to do?
You like to play with me!

9. What does Mommy do when you're not around?
Cry.

10. If Mommy becomes famous, what will it be for?
mommy, I don’t know what famous is.  *I explained* does Hannah know who you are? *yes* oh.  then you ARE famous.  *apparently, if hannah doesn't know who you are, you are a nobody*

11. What is Mommy really good at?
at playing.

12. What is Mommy not very good at?
playing.

13. What does Mommy do for her job?
look at things.  *maybe we shop too much* 


14. What is Mommy's favorite food?
cereal? 

15. What makes you proud of Mommy?
doing the dishes.

16. If Mommy were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Stuart Little.

17. What do you and Mommy do together?
clean up.

18. How are you and Mommy the same?
we are both small.

19. How are you and Mommy different?
I’m little and you are really big.

20. How do you know Mommy loves you?
you hug me.

21. Where is Mommy's favorite place to go?
the beach.


22. Who does mommy love the very most?
You love me.

photo credit Illumination Photography
find them here and here

1 comment:

  1. That was wonderful! I love that your work is "looking at things." :)

    ReplyDelete